Saturday, May 2, 2009

Health

I think I might have figured out why I've been having this weird feeling of being dizzy. It's not exactly dizzy but a combination of that and a tiney feeling. I'm going to cut back on one of my meds. I called the FP Clinic and my doctor wasn't available, so they couldn't recommend that I do it, but it is my health and I do still make the final descision as to what they say or not.

On the sweating front, last night was great! Hardly at all, I think it was about how I was before I started this whole thing. The difference was I was continually telling myself that I needed to stay calm and not let things get me stressed. Even near the end when I was running behind (what's new, nights can be crazy there) it was okay. I'm on a different hall tonight, will see if I can keep myself unstressed or not there. Should be able to b/c this one is usually easier than the other.

It's so nice to have the truck back and have the option of walking to work and me making the choice.

Okay got to go Jeremy is sending me to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers