Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday

A pretty good day.

Work went good. I had the same group I will if I get the bid. So far no one else has signed the bid. So far so good.

Jackie brought the yarn to work today. It's the same one that I made for Megan. Pink camo. I'm using the same stitch that I'm working on with the other pink camo yarn. Really quick. I already have one skein into the afghan already. 3 hours, one skein, that included the base row and that's takes alot longer, so hopefully it will go quicker now. I've measured how far one skein goes and figured that the afghan should be about 5 feet long, give or take a little. Which is what Jackie wanted, so this should work out good.

It sounds like Dak, Niki's husband is diabetic. It was interesting listening to Jeremy give Niki how tos and how not tos. I know he's working hard and I'm proud of him. I wish he could loose weight, it would make it so much easier for him. Not that I'm one to talk, I've been gaining weight too.

Okay, it's getting late, time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers