Saturday, May 9, 2009

Two days off

Okay, so I didn't go to the Expo today. Probably should have, I'm cranky and I'm thinking it's b/c I need some me time but am feeling bad b/c I'm always leaving Jeremy at home and he needs us time too. I'm also sort of nausious, don't know what that's about. I slept in until 12:30 or so, didn't get to sleep until after 3 a.m. so it wasn't like I got 18 hours of sleep.

I decided that we are going to get a screen tent with the rest of the money. It will be good for both of us. I was feeling bad that Jeremy only got that electronic diabetic tracking device b/c as he pointed out 'this is something I need, it's not a toy.' I got some yarn, a very very soft pink camo, I've started a big granny square with it, don't know how big it will be, will make it as big as it will go and see what it becomes. I'm thinking maybe a afghan for Katie (my niece, not our dog). The problem with that is I don't have one for Alex. Haven't even started one. Don't have boy colors of yarn, should pick up some for him too. I saw some there, should have gotten it while I was getting the pink camo, but didn't really love the color, but it would make a good 'boy' afghan. And I got a few more paperbacks too.

The Darlington race is tonight. Pre-race festivities start at 5 p.m. Only two hours until then.

I have two days off and don't have to work until 2:30 Monday. I have two afternoons and then our anniversary, two days and then two more afternoons. I'm hoping I can get one of the full time bids that's coming up. One is afternoons and the other is midnights. At least it won't be days. One of the girls said to me the other day the I didn't belong on days. And that was one of the ones whose not a bitch to me. She's not that helpful most days and now I know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers