Thursday, May 21, 2009

Potty Party

So I called Mom's tonight to find out when Ben graduates tomorrow (7 pm by the way) they were in the middle of a Potty Party for Megan. Cari and her made a Jello Cake and Megan decorated it with lots of sprinkles. She also had helium ballons and she was just about to open presents. Sounds like she had a good time.

Jeremy's online friend said he was going to buy a computer for him. I didn't believe and thought I would believe it when it arrived at the house. Jeremy told me today that he hadn't heard from the guy since the night he told Jeremy he was buying it for him. Jeremy thought maybe the guy changed his mind or something. Not 15 minutes after we had that conversation Jeremy went online and the guy was there. He asked if the package had arrived. Long story short, it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow via UPS. You can bet Jeremy will be up and waiting for the package all day.

I have the next three days off. Tomorrow I'm sleeping in and then watching AMC and OLTL. Maybe sometime after than I will go down to Mom's and ride with them to Ben's graduation. Saturday I'm doing laundry and setting up the screen tent. If I can get the lawn mower going the back yard will get a trim. Sunday is the Coca-Cola 600, need I say more for Sunday's plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers