Sunday, May 10, 2009

Summer's here, OMU's tarp is up on the back deck

Summer's here. How do I know?

The blue porch tarp is up on O.M.U. (email me if you can't figure out what that stands for) back deck.

Jeremy had a rough night last night which means I had a rough night. I didn't get up until 1 p.m. Thankfully I'm not tired, I was only in bed for 10 hours, most of them not asleep. It's weird how well I sleep during the 6-11 a.m. hours. That will come in handy if I get the midnight shift.

House marathon on today then the new Law & Order CI, the actress who played Baby on AMC is on tonight, will see if I like her any better on there. I really liked the original Babe, this actress not so much.

I'm on level 13 of Fitz! again. Last time I was on this level they made me restart the game, it's taken me 6 days of intense playing and 6 tries at level 12 before I got to 13. I've got big plans for the rest of the day, Fitz! and the New Baby's afghan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers