Friday, May 15, 2009

Back pain and AMC cliff hanger

OMG my back is killing me. I have absolutely no idea what I did, I was just sitting here on the couch and it started. I have sat here how many million times and for what ever reason now it hurts me. And it's not the lower back like has been bothering me for the last how many days. It's the middle back about on my bra line, a little lower. Right where I can't get it to stretch.

AMC is just starting, someone dies tonight, besides Ian I'm guessing. Now that I think of it Ian could be the only one who dies they didn't say it wasn't going to be someone so little, they just made it sound like it was going to be an adult.

I wish I was feeling better, I could appreciate this cliff hanger better.

I could really go for some sort of med that will knock me out. Guess I will have to try a mixed drink after AMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers