Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm still cranky

FITZ! robbed me again. I had to start over. I'm beginning to hate that game. I guess the idea is to buy the game. I got as far as level 20. So now I've started over, might actually buy the game.

I'm still cranky. Am trying not to, just hope I don't take it out on Jeremy.

Work is going better. Two bids were put up. Afternoons and midnights. Hopefully I get one of them. The only thing that will screw me is if one of the day girls wants one of the bids. There is one who had a midnight bid who might want to go back. I wouldn't blame her if I did, maybe I would get that bid, one of the tougher groups but it would be okay.

AMC is getting a bit weird. Liza wants Amanda's baby and hasn't told her that she's taking it instead of making adoption plans for a sweet couple like Amanda wants the baby to go to. Stuart died instead of Adam and now he wants to go on the run with Annie and Emma. And I really the new Tad, they said he would come back with a new personality and now he's telling bad jokes. And I'm guessing the person who shot Stuart is one of the following women: Gayle (the nurse who was trying to overdose him on his meds per David), Liza (one of this exwives), Marissa (he was blackmailing Krystal about selling Marissa as a baby), or Amanda (she's pregnant, who knows what her hormones will make her do? And she's the only one who seems not to have a motive for killing Adam/Stuart so must make me wonder why, she must hate him for something).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers