Tuesday, May 5, 2009

37 today

I was going to write a couple anecdotes from work, leaving the out of course, but it just didn't feel right. For some reason just leaving the names out just wasn't enough. I think I will leave them in a saved blog for a later time and maybe I will put them all together.

I'm 37 today. Just don't feel like it. I feel older. My right knee and my wrists mostly. I was crocheting earlier and I was feeling the same pain I'm now at the computer. Carpel tunnel and all that I'm guessing. Oh well, at least I can still read books.

I hung the clothes out yesterday afternoon and brought them in after work today. Jeremy said it sprinkled today, but they were dry. I can't wait to do the bedding.

Tracey just walked to Jeremy's overflowing garbage and very gently picked out the paper plate that he put in there last night. She was so careful that she wouldn't have spilled it if it were full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers