Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday May 16

My back is doing okay. Doesn't hurt, but I can feel it. Will be extremely careful tonight and hopefully with be okay.

Jeremy's sick. He sounds like he will have an asthma attack any minute.

Grandpa's burial was this morning. I didn't remember until about 2 am this morning, while I was fighting with the new rainbow shell afghan.

Yes, that means I've finished the Cookies & Cream afghan. For now, it's only 44 x 46 inches. Not all that big. Good for a baby, but I need to add another skein to make it look like an afghan and do the edging.

So I had been thinking alot about Grandpa lately. I've really noticed him missing at work this last couple weeks. In the back of my mind his burial has been looming for a while. I was actually crying feeding residents in the dining room the other night. Thankfully I was feeding, those residents are less aware of those around them.

The pit crew challenge has been playing on Speed over and over since it aired live on Thursday. It's pretty cool watching b/c you see a different side of the whole Nascar team. Oh and Tony has packing on the pounds. I hadn't noticed it as much in his fire suit, but in street clothes, it's pretty obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers