Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jeremy's been sick more lately. I'm really worried about him. I really don't know what to do for him. I feel like we don't do anything together anymore and that's really bothering me. I love him so much and it feels like he's slipping away. I miss him. I don't know what to do to make me feel like we are close again.

The last two nights I could really use an AB. Not sure why, just a feeling. I had this really weird dream last night I'm still unsettled by it. Don't remember much except that I couldn't get home and no one was helping me. It was so strange, I finally came across this little boy and he told me to 'shut the fuck up' and I picked him up in my arms and cried. It was Gherra, he was the only thing I had from home and he made me feel so safe. He came and sat with me while I was watching TV earlier and it was like he knew that I needed the comfort again. Even now I'm crying about it and have that uneasy feeling again. Both girls are sleeping next to me and they're a comfort, but Gherra he's my original protector. I think I'm going to go upstairs and snuggle with Jeremy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers