Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wave Ripple Crochet Pattern

Why is it so hard to find a free wave or ripple crochet pattern? I've googled and yahooed it for days and found a couple, but they've not been easy to find and it was like pulling teeth to find them.

Grr, I think that I'm going to use the shell pattern and make it look like a wave by changing out colors. The shell pattern is very quick and easy, so it should go pretty quick.

I'm pretty stoked about a new afghan in a rainbow colors. In fact I'm making myself finish the shell afghan that I'm working on b/c I've started to many now (the queen size basket weave, only half done; the hearts in pieces afghan, only about 1/4 done; the pink camo granny square afghan, one two skeins into it; and now my current shell afghan that Jeremy's calling the Cookies & Cream Afghan b/c the color does look like the ice cream.)

Okay, Glenn's coming on in 3 minutes. Time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers