Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm buying another truck after this one is paid off!

So if we aren't going to be allowed to buy the big vehicles in the next 5 years, what's going to stop everyone who can from buying them now even if they don't need it? I'm thinking about getting another and parking it in the garage and running this truck and fixing it until it dies and then drive the truck we've kept in reserve. And hey if we can afford it and are thinking about it, whose to say more people aren't? And this will help the automotive industry too! Someone should pay me for my ideas!

I might actually get paid to crochet an afghan. We will see. One of the girls from work didn't realize that I crochet until tonight and asked me to make on for her. I told her to buy me the yarn and I would do it. She's also willing to pay me. Don't know what I will charge, will have to think about that one for a while.

Hotter than hell today. It's still 82 degrees outside. We sat outside for almost an hour after I got home from work tonight. It was so nice.

We're planning to put up that screen tent this weekend. I have Fri-Sun off. Ben graduates this weekend and Cari & Jason are coming up so I'm guessing I will spend some time down there with them at Mom's.

Okay, I'm off to post on GirlsGetGoing.com and to check out the crocheted afghans on ebay. See what the competition is up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers