Sunday, May 24, 2009

I remembered this morning that Dan & Gloria are at the District Convention in Green Bay this weekend, won't get a reply until at least some time on Monday.

Have I mentioned how bad I hate the lawn mower yet this summer? I can't get it going. I reefed on the cord for a while and it almost caught, but wouldn't. I will go out again a little later and try again.

Jeremy's still in bed. His feet were really bothering him last night. He didn't fall asleep til after 4 this morning. So I will let him sleep for a while still.

Can't find any more games that I'm interested in yet. I've tried Bejeweled Twist and two versions on Seven Wonders. The Bejeweled Twist is just plain boring and the Seven Wonders both had something go wrong and close down. I'm not fighting with it, it wasn't all that fun anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers