Thursday, April 30, 2009

Visit to the South End

I took a ride on OnTran today after work. The adult foster care residents who live at Northern Star AFC who work at the CCMH Car Wash were on the bus too. I forgot how much fun it is to ride with them. I used to occasionally ride the same bus with them when I was in High School. I took a Business Class in Ontonagon and OnTran was the mode of transportation we both used.

Jeremy's talking to Nikki. I am so glad they have each other. They are so good for each other. Jeremy hasn't kept alot of friends, but he's had her for a long time.

I saw turkeys and deer today. Both in fields on the South End.

It was so nice driving the truck at normal speeds. Of course there was the out of state idiot who came out of no where and was on my butt and passed at the first almost safe chance he got. The drive north of Bruces is pretty straight and you can see cars for miles. I watched him catch up and pass vehicles until he was way out of sight. Unfortunately as the way it usually goes around here, there were no police in sight and he got away with driving recklessly. Then I caught up to the car that was driving 48 mph. Then I felt like the idiot who was speeding.

I stopped at the Co-op while I was down on the South End. For not having many items they have a good selection of the few they have. I found CHOCOLATE Chex and it was on sale. I bought them out, all Seven boxes. I also found kool-aid flavors that Jeremy hasn't had for a long time, so bought Watermelon-Kiwi and Berry Blue. Also picked up Dina Mia pizzas. Hadn't had one of those in forever. Forgot how good they tasted. I was surprised, even Jeremy like them. Oh and I found the Jalepeno Popper Doritos. Bought those out too, all Four bags. Yeah! Life is good.

Still don't know my schedule past the weekend. I wish I did, just so frustrating. It's not like it really matters, I have no real life anyway. Jeremy, the kids, work, meetings, and AMC is all that I really ever do. Oh and crochet and read. Those I squeeze into every available minute I'm not on line or doing those other things that HAVE to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers