Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday 4-19

Today is cold and rainy. 45 degrees. Feels like it could snow. Even though the weather's crappy, I'm glad it's finally raining. I've been waiting for rain so that can sprinkle that soil sweetening powder out there where the girls pee and poop. Hopefully it will help the grass grow and the Lilac bush bloom better than other years.


I started a pot of crock pot chili. Will make the house smell yummy and be nice and warm and filling. Jeremy will probably want to have it over pasta. He calls it Chili Soup b/c when we visited Grandma Wall a couple winters ago she served what she called Chili Soup with pasta. Now I know why Mom always served elbow macaroni with her chili. I will have Jeremy help with the spices. Most likely we will add some of the Sweet Baby Ray's chipotle bbq sause and peanut butter. I forgot to pick up green chilis at the store when I ran to Pat's today. I know it sounds really gross but it gives it a very distinct flavor and is sooo good. I'm using my new 5 quart crock pot that we got from Pamida a couple weeks ago. It's got an inner liner that is removeable. So much easier to refrigerate the left overs and clean it when we are done.


Law & Order CI is on USA today. They are running them all day. They were running the Nicole Wallace episodes. I'm pretty bummed that they killed her off last season. I love watching her and Bobby interact. The new episode is running tonight. Have to remember to watch it tonight.


I made a new little house for Nermal yesterday. Begheera was torturing her yesterday and she didn't really have a place to hide. So I took a good size box and made a door and wrapped a pillow with the throw that she just loves. I put her in it and I didn't see her for hours. Jeremy brought down the little tent that we got for Sweet Pea and gave it to Gheera. Right now it's sitting on the dining room table. Right where he always sleeps. I'm hoping to move it under the table and get him off the table. He's a cat though and I'm not overly optomistic that he can be 'trained' that easily.


Mark Martin won the race last night. It was the first night race and in Phoenix. One of my first thoughts while I was watching the driver's intro was I hope they aren't kidnapped and I hope they keep their families safe. Phoenix has the second highest kidnapping rate in the world. How bad is that? I wonder if they warn the drivers and their families.



My ulna nerve (you know the funny bone nerve) is bothering me alot today. Last night my arm kept falling asleep. I kept trying to move so it wouldn't but it did. Now as I type it's bothering me again. Will ask the doctor about it if continues to bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers