Sunday, April 19, 2009

Afghans and Beaded Earrings

I was on Ebay tonight, there were some really nice handmade afghans on there.

One had a similar design that Grandma taught me, a bit more intricate. I messed with the design tonight and came up with one that I like.

Another was embroidered crochet. Not sure how I'm going to do that yet, but have a good idea. Need to play with that some more before make anything too big. Also, play with the idea on graph paper.

I was also looking at the handmade beaded jewelry. Some cute stuff, mine's just as good. Will think about setting up a store. Will have to buy some jewelry boxes from Fire Mountain Gems before I go too far. Maybe I could sell them at the hospital? I do have the jewelry racks. Will ask Gina in HR about how that sort of thing works.

Maybe I'm just grasping at straws, but I've been thinking about extra income and this may be a fairly good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers