Monday, April 27, 2009

Leah's out of the hospital and home. She's got to be bored. I hope she has the internet and more than just the basic channels with rabbit ears.

Joe called, he's working on the truck tomorrow. I hope I can pick it up Wednesday after work.

The swine flu is all the news networks are talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a look over here, while the White House does something over there. Otherwise, why would have Obama go down to Mexico and shake hands with a guy who dies the next day?!?

I'm a little less stressed than I was last week. Still very worried about Jeremy, he's not doing so good in the dealing with pain and withdrawls department.

We both have doctor appointments tomorrow after work. I'm not sure that my med change did any good. I think that this new med changed did some good. I didn't use any spray deodorant today just to see how bad it would be. It wasn't too bad. Will try the spray stuff tomorrow and go from there.

I'll be in bed as soon as AMC is done tonight, maybe before. I just want to get comfy and crochet and watch something of little consequence. Glenn Beck is on right now and it's making me think too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers