Thursday, April 23, 2009

Turkey, Truck & The Soap Lady

Well, the tow guy came a picked up the truck. Katey and Tracey weren't too happy to see it go. I'm sure Katey is thinking back to when Fooce took "her" truck and didn't bring it back. I assured them that it will be coming back, they weren't too optomistic that it wouldn't leave after that.

Nermal the shameless hussy that she is was trying to get out and flirt with the guy. I kept having to shoo her off the porch.

Okay, so we are officially vehicle less. Don't know that I like the idea, but it had to be done at some point. I'm very much looking forward to driving it at a normal speed outside of town.

I called work and told them I'd be back tomorrow. I hope they don't treat me too bad. It will help that I won't be on the am shift until next Monday. By then they should have someone else that they are pissy with. I'm hoping that there will be bids up soon. There should be the afternoon bid and maybe a midnight bid too. Either way, I should be up for one of them. Which ever Crystal doesn't want.

The turkey is in. Should take about 3 hours or so. Am looking forward to turkey sandwiches tomorrow. Yum, those are the best.

We got our soap today. I wasn't expecting it until the end of next week. Michelle's email said that she only does shipping once a week. All the soaps are soft. I'm going to hang them on my 3 tier mesh rack and have all those good smells in the air.

On the crochet front. The new idea is really cool. I'm hoping this will be the final draft and I can get going in full now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers