Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hearts in Pieces Afghans

Jeremy's back in bed. He was up for about 3 hours or so. He ate supper, dubbed online and went back to bed. He says he feels hung over. He's doing much better than I thought he would. He's not in so much pain and agony that I feel like I need to haul him to ER. I know the ER wouldn't do much, I wouldn't be surprised if they left some sort of orders that Jeremy can't have any narcs with the ER & Acute staff.

On the crochet front, I have figured out how to do my 'hearts in pieces' afghan. I found a pattern online and have adapted it to what I personally like. Will post a picture when I get it going. I've done a couple samplers of the heart design and now just have to figure out what colors to use where. I did look at the colors at USAVE today and decided to keep the colors I have at home for the ones to use. I'm know I'm going to use a multi-strand color that whenever I pull it out Jeremy says looks like Easter.

Hold on a just had a really cool idea. Must go do some more samplers. If this works It's going to be really really cool. If not, well, it will still look good the way I have it now.

Okay, off to 'tie knots' as the kids call it when I crochet. I'm pretty stooked this is a pretty cool idea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers