Saturday, April 25, 2009

Withdrawls, PBS & Meeting

Jeremy's a bit manic tonight. He went crazy tonight grabbing up all the books he could find putting up books on Paper Back Swap. He's disappointed that he didn't get hits from people having his books on their wish list. I'm pretty sure that if I wasn't here he would have bought credits. He wants books pretty bad.

Speaking of buying online. He called me at work last night and told me he bought (can't remember what) something online. We had had an agreement that he wouldn't buy anything for 6 months b/c he bought that i-pod gadget that he uses as an e-reader and music player. That was March. It's starting to be a problem.

Jeremy's manic, he's having trouble with withdrawing from his pain med again. It comes and goes. He had been in a lot of pain today and the new med has been doing good.

I called Sarah she's going to pick me up for the meeting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers