Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Can't find those darn books. GRRR

Why is it I can find my baby book (lock of hair and everything) and my first Bible, but can't find the crochet books? I knew there was a reason I keep everything. I vaguely remember thinking about tossing them, but don't remember actually doing it, books are sacred in this house. Will now look online for a free pattern to download or pictures that I can approzimate. I already have an idea, may be able to just play with graph paper and figure out what I'm thinking about doing. Wish I could find those books though. Will run down to Vinnies tomorrow if Jeremy can be left alone for a few minutes. Will have to get meds from Inn Towne so running into Vinnies for two minutes shouldn't be a problem, just hope no one from work is there and gets the wrong idea. Oh well, they can come home with me and take care of him and I can go to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers