Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jeremy is detoxing for the next few days. Doc took him off his pain meds. Will be a hard next few days. I'm scared, don't really know what to expect. Last time he started to withdraw we took him to the ER and they gave him a few meds to get him thru til we could get more. I'm not too thrilled about Jeremy going cold turkey, but we don't really have an option. Jeremy did this to himself and he's got to get himself out of it.

Work was really good. I talked to Karen & it's good that he took care of him in the ER and Acute b/c she knows he's got serious health issues and I'm not making this up. She gave me the same advice the dr did keep him hydrated and don't leave him alone. So I'm off for the next two days, will see from there how things go.

4:15 p.m. So far so good. Jeremy's online and not showing much anxiety so far. I know he's nervous and doesn't know what to expect.

Jeremy just apologized for anything he might say that will be hurtful and mean.

I was just watching a commercial for Staph Aseptic on the Fox News Network. Great, this will only make MRSA worse, harder to find something that will cure it. I know if this were something truly useful we would be using it at work. We don't. We usually use plain old Triple Antibiotic. And when someone does have MRSA we give them antibiotics.

Okay, I'm going. I've got the itch to peruse my crochet books. I bought a few skeins today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers