Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I think my cold is finally over. I'm not coughing like I used to.

Work's going well. We have a new computer system that we are just starting up. Midnights is doing good with it. Days and afternoons is having a harder time with it. It took some girls as long as it took me to do all of them on midnights to do theirs during the day. Theirs takes longer b/c they have to chart on eating and what they actually do during the day. Midnights is easier b/c we can chart 'did not occur' for 85% of what's being asked about. Tonight is change over, end of the month, what ever you want to call it. I haven't done that before, but looked it over last night to get it in my head what needs to be done. It won't be hard, just long and tedious. Twice or three times the amount of paper work and then charting on the computer. Tiffany said she'd help me, I shouldn't need it if it's quiet like the last two nights, if it's like the three before it, well, we will need all the help we can get. I'm trying to look at this optimistically. If I don't work will be alot more frustrating and it will all be my fault. I'm watching some of the girls who are good on the floor and they are so down about using the computer that they are stressed all day about what they have to do at the end of the day. Not good.

It's raining. Anna is across the road playing and screaming. I'm assuming everyone down the block is home and hearing her. What a ear piercing screech! She's stopped now, maybe someone has said something. Nope cancel that, she's moved down the block, I can still hear her, she's just farther away. Well, at least she's off irritating someone else.

I've been gritting my teeth the last two morning while I sleep. Yesterday I actually dreamed that I couldn't talk decently b/c of my pain in the jaws. They are still sore, I'm trying to relax those muscles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers