Wednesday, July 1, 2009

As Seen on TV

Okay, so we've bought a few things that are 'As Seen on TV.'

The Pedi Paws ~ Our dogs are afraid it. They don't mind it when it's not on, but when it turns on they bolt. We tried getting them used to it, they are fine so long as it's not turned on. I'm pretty sure Tracy would even gnaw on it if we let her, but if it accidentally turned on, she would be completely freaked out.

Soft & Smooth ~ The hair removal system. It's like using sandpaper. I remember in 8th grade when we were making wooden key holders in shop class. The thing I remember most was the endless sanding. We would bring the piece of wood to the teacher and he would pencil where it needed to be sanded more. This is just like that. You think you're finished and you run your hand over the skin and nope, there's more to do still. Maybe if I didn't have two day's worth of stubble? I have just as smooth skin with shaving and it's so much quicker.

Watering Bulbs ~ They work okay. As they are supposed to. The problem with them is I forget to fill them so the plant still gets droopy and looks like it's about to die before I remember to water it. The plant is outside now and nature's doing a much better job keeping it alive than I do in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers