Thursday, July 30, 2009

I just watched the Sgt Crowley interview, the last 10 minutes at least, it was on Fox when I turned on the news. He didn't let the press walk over him. He stopped them from interrupting him on numerous occasions. Firmly let them know what he would talk about and what he wouldn't and when they reasked the same questions in various ways, he stood his ground. Got to have respect for him for the whole way he's handled the whole situation.

One of the men that Greta interview after the press conference of Sgt Crowley brought up an interesting point. The whole beer summit is another diversion. In one hour Obama said that doctors are thieves (he sited the doctor who was doing unnecessary tonsillectomies) and after saying that he didn't know about what happened that the police acted stupidly. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! And turns out they DIDN'T act stupidly. Someone talking about what he didn't know and giving a strong opinion on what he doesn't know anything about is THE DEFINITION of acting stupidly. Turns out that Obama isn't alone thou. I work with people who do the same thing ALL the time. They aren't there, don't know the variables, most importantly they don't ask, just go on and on to anyone who will listen.

The weather man was WRONG, and we didn't go rock hunting. On a good note we hit Vinnies and made out like bandits. Jeremy got a boat load of Louis and I got a few really good books about sewing and crochet. There's a knitting pattern that I can turn into crochet for 'snuggy' type throw that I've been trying to perfect on my own. I also got more of the yarn from Pamida. Guess when they discontinue something I shouldn't give up hope of ever seeing it there again b/c I bought them out when they were clearance priced and have been back three more time and bought out three more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers