Saturday, July 11, 2009

I got my hair cut yesterday. I didn't realize how much a head could sweat! My hair was wet all night at work and it's only inches long!

Marcus' baby shower is today. I'm too tired to go and really don't feel like attending a baby shower. Not in that good of a mood to play baby shower games and ohh and ahh over baby gifts. Would like to see the Leah & Marcus and Amanda and Orion will be there too would like to see them. I'm sure I will see them all at the KH sometime in the future.

I have the weekend off and am trying to wake up to enjoy it. Only got 3 hours of sleep, probably won't last long. I will be out cold on the couch before long.

The race is tonight and we are going to Agate Beach tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to that. Got the picnic food already, just have to get the rock hunting paraphanalia together. I have a list and have been adding to it, so we should forget anything.

The latest 'drama' at work is something I can actually write about. Krystal eloped a while back and told everyone she was having a 'white gown ceremony' this summer. The invitation to the 'white gown ceremony' was tacked to the bulletin board at the nurses station. The invitation disappeared and then another one was gone the next day. At least she didn't put up a third, guess she figured it out after two, really thought there would be another though, wouldn't have been at all surprised if there's another one there when I get to work next. She's got her panties in a bunch trying to figure out who shredded her invitation. What I want to know is how does she KNOW it was shredded. Could the first one have fallen off and gotten ruined and subsequently tossed and then another one put up there and b/c of the fuss she made about the first one some one tossed the second? If it weren't such a 'big deal' to her and such a drama with her pulling us all aside and one of the nurses telling her 'even if I did care, why would I take it down?' after Krystal told at least one CENA that she knows this nurse destroyed the invitation b/c according to Krystal the nurse doesn't like her. Another CENA told her 'you not going to have friends everywhere you go' when she was cross examined and my response was I'm 'not keeping track your stuff.' Okay, so here's my take on the whole thing. WHO REALLY CARES? The invitation looked like a cut and paste job that was done by a first grader by hand (not on a computer) and it was the cheesiest invitation to anything I've ever read. AND if a couple elopes, they are forgoing any reception and should NOT expect gifts at a later date b/c now it's convenient for them to include the rest of the world in their marriage. AND I'M SAYING THIS AS SOMEONE WHO HAD A WEDDING WITH JUST ME, MY HUSBAND & HIS BEST FRIEND. If you have a 'wedding' at a later date aren't you really saying that the first one didn't count? Really, the whole idea seems a bit 'give me gifts, give me money' to me. BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION, IT SHOULDN'T MATTER TO ANYONE ELSE B/C THEY ARE ENTITLED TO THEIRS TOO! (That's my disclaimer Krystal, don't get all huffy and in my face about any of this, get a life and stop playing house, grow up!) Okay, enough on the subject. No wait, one more thought: I saw her husband skateboarding in front of the Holiday station yesterday when I was on my way to my hair appointment. SKATEBOARDING? REALLY? HOW OLD ARE YOU? DON'T YOU HAVE A JOB OR ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR DAY BESIDES RIDING UP AND DOWN THE SIDEWALKS OF DOWNTOWN ONTONAGON? Okay, enough on the Krystal and (sorry can't think of his name).

It's a beautiful day, I wish I were more awake to enjoy it.

In the background I'm listening to Jeremy listen to 'Uncle John's Bathroom Reader' promo by some guy on YouTube. Another book full of useless information/facts/and other junk we don't need to know.

Oh, Brooke finally had her baby. They took him by c-section yesterday. 7 # .5 oz. Owen George, just as previously announced. I'm sure she will have pictures on the bulletin board (let's hope they don't 'disappear!') and she will have him in sharing him with all of us.

Oh, according to Terri, (and she would know) Jeannine is coming back. More drama. I had forgotten how much drama she added to the day. I wonder if she'll be days or will actually have to take an afternoon shift.

Okay, I'm going to do some serious dubbing online. Missed out on it last night before work and this morning after work b/c something was wrong & I don't know what to do to make it work. If the link doesn't work, I'm sunk, and have to wait for Jeremy to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers