Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm stressing about money again. We just got paid, Jeremy & I both got checks today. 1/2 of last month's rent, truck payment, phone bill, garbage disposal, cable & internet are the bills that got paid. I also bought groceries and misc stuff from Pamida, Jeremy bought his new e-reader and we have $150 to pay for meds and misc groceries the next two weeks. It should be enough, but I really feel bad about being so behind in the rent. I know Mom needs the $$$ but you can't get blood from a turnip. It doesn't help that I didn't get paid for a day of working b/c of the way they pay midnights. I will get it next check, but that doesn't help us now. And I think they charged me more for the cheese than I thought they were going to. I will have to check that out tonight when I pick up my check stub from work.

Things are going well, but I feel stressed nontheless. Money will do that to you. We can always return pop bottles if it comes down to that.

I finished an afghan for Leah's baby shower. It's the one that Jeremy calls 'cookies & cream.' I also started a new one for Marcus. It's in the style that Grandma used but nowhere near what she would have done in her later years. I stopped the zig zag one b/c it wasn't soft and fluffy. I don't like how it feels.

Bruce & Julie are holding a baby shower for Leah, Freddie & Marcus on the 11th. I'm not sure if we will go or not. Don't know if I'm up to that yet.

It's raining in Daytona. So far rain has messed with every race this year. Joey won last week the race was called b/c of rain but a win is a win anyway you get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers