Thursday, July 16, 2009

We aren't going rock hunting. Jeremy's feet are terribly swolen. I made pepperoni, ham & mushroom pizza yesturday, not even thinking that it would so terribly hurt him. It's been a long time since his feet were this swolen. I'm pretty bummed, but don't want to go w/o him and don't want to take him b/c he will be in so much pain.

So today's another stay at home day. I will do laundry and I have got to mow the lawn. Should go start that and get it over with. I also paid bills. Whooowhooo. At least they are paid. And we have enough $$$ for gas and groceries.

Nothing much else is new here. I'm really trying to put off moving, should get going so that I can be back for AMC & OLTL.

Okay, getting off my butt and moving. SLOWLY, BUT MOVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers