Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Okay, so I tried to do an update on Myspace. I hate that site! Will keep it only for playing games.

Worked last night, should go to bed but am not tired yet. Will probably just sleep on the couch until Jeremy comes downstairs. Otherwise I won't get up and get his insulin and he really really needs me to pick it up for him now.

Went shopping today. Should never go shopping when I'm hungry and don't feel like cooking. Got a lot of stuff and most of it's ready to go right now. Good for me, bad for the salt content.

John Holdren ~ Science Czar. Scary guy Laura Ingram was just talking about him on Fox and Friends. He supports population control, taking babies from teenage mothers, and forced sterilization. Are we living in China? Maybe soon.

Work, well, let's just say it's work. Can't wait for the meeting on Wednesday. Should be some interesting stuff going on. Better be! Probably won't be, should be though. Cryptic I know, can't go into details, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you!

Katey's looking at me like, okay, anytime now, let's shut off the tv, get off the computer, feed the cats and go to bed. Well at I'll feed the cat that's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers