Sunday, August 2, 2009

My but will probably be dragging, I didn't get much sleep. Maybe 4 hours tops. I was planning on getting a little sleep downstairs and watching the race when it started. Jeremy came down at about 11 and told me that it was raining cats and dogs and I went upstairs to get a few hours sleep. At 2 he woke me up and I stayed up until after 4 waiting for the race to start.

By then Katey's facebook page was started and I've been messing with that for a while.

I also tried a few things with the beads but didn't get it right. I'm ready to ditch them all. I have just enough stuff to have a lot invested in it and not enough to do much of anything anymore. I need to get more beads if I'm going to go on but lately I just can't justify it b/c it's so expensive and doesn't repay itself and it's not like I wear any of it anymore. I've tried at least wearing the earrings but every time I wear them I end up wearing a face mask and they get all tangled up in the mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers