Sunday, August 16, 2009

No dead fish here!

Okay, I'm not laying here like a dead fish.

Apparently it's been almost a whole week (gasp! & double gasp!) since I posted anything. Jeremy's threatening to remove me from his bookmarks b/c he's got so much going on that he can't keep 'dead fish' sites in his bookmarks.

I was at Bond Falls Flowage the last two days. Camp Out. It was pretty interesting. Got to hold Marcus, he's a cutie! It was hot and sunny thankfully there are a lot of trees for shade and there was almost always a breeze. I slept at Mom's so that I could sleep late and work last night. Saturday afternoon, I found everyone down at the day beach. The lake is the lowest I've ever seen it. And pretty murky. But the kids didn't seem to mind, water's water and it cooled them off.

I have Tuesday and Wednesday off, can't wait. Don't know what I will do but I will enjoy not working!

I finally got a book I've been waiting for from PBS for months. I broke down and bought it on ebay. Another book finally became available on PBS that I've been waiting for for a good while too. Now the only books I REALLY want are ones that haven't been released yet. I'm guessing I'll have to buy them, they won't be available on PBS for a good year yet. Doesn't hurt to be on the list.

Okay time for a shower and chill before work. Get the game face on and brace for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers