Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hot and muggy. 78 degrees but feels like 95.

Went to Harbor Town for supper. Nothing new there. Except the fries were better than normal. I ordered the nachos and cheese and a mushroom swiss burger. Of course I didn't even finnish the nachos and cheese, so the burger's in the fridge.

We've had the fixings for tacos for days now and I've not made them yet. Have to tomorrow b/c the lettuce & green onion is going to get soggy and the hamburger that I've been thawing is going to go bad. It still had some frozen in the middle, so I know it's good still.

Hit the jackpot at Vinnies. Lots of books and 1/2 dozen scrub pants that are long enough. I figured if the weren't I'd make shorts out of them. There were three pairs that are to short. Will offer them to Missy and if she doesn't want them, will make shorts out of them.

Finally did laundry, haven't done laundry since before I was sick, which was almost two weeks ago. I was running out of socks, and washing my bras by hand. I hung them out while it was raining. Figured at least they are out there and they will eventually dry. Hope the towels are at least semi dry tomorrow before work b/c they are all out on the line.

Saw Cheri and her old man at Vinnies. She looked ragged. Wonder what's going on with that mess. At least she's not in jail. Could be worse. I wonder if the let her shop at Pat's? Not that there's another place to grocery shop. I would be embarassed to show my face there.

I finished the pink & white granny square afghan. It's 45 inches square, and it's bigger than I thought it would be. I'm now working on a baby green and blue teddy bear silouette afghan. Found the pattern for cross stitch and am using it as a guide.

I found some really cool snow men too. That's next. Don't know if I'm going to want to sell it, but it will bring in big bucks. Should also start thinking about that snow flake one too. Have to go back online and find the patterns b/c they were on the other computer and I don't even know where it's been stashed.

Am going snow flake hunting! Hope that makes me feel cooler. Right now I'm wearing an orange Nike t shirt that I cut the sleeves off of. I'm using on of the sleeves as a sweat catcher. I'm sure I look funny but you know what, you got to live a little. Have fun. Not take yourself so seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers