Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jeremy's not doing good with me working midnights. His fibro pain is getting to him. The lyrica isn't doing anything, or it's helping but not enough. Don't want to take him off of it to see which it is. Either way, it's not good.

Work is going okay. There's alot of rumors going around about different things. I will wait until things actually happen before I get all bent out of shape about what I've heard.

Warm and muggy again. It's been so muggy the last few days. Over night the humidity was over 90%. My alergies (or is it a cold? I'm not sure which it is anymore) are kicking my butt. I'm on the verge of coughing more of the time. Either way the claritan & benedryl aren't completely covering it. I've been pounding the liquids, make me have to pee, there is no easy solution to anything is there?

They are racing in Sonoma today. KY is leading. GRRR I really don't like that dude. They are doing double file restart. It looks pretty hairy. They took half a lap to get the majority of the guys back in line. Got to give the guys credit, they didn't wreck, looked like more than one wee on the edge of wrecking. Boris just got completely turned around and nobody wrecked. It was in the middle of a corner and they all managed to avoid him. KY has a red M&M with flames on a dark blue background. Very cool looking car. Too bad the driver's who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers