Friday, June 19, 2009

PBS is going like gangbusters!

8:20 Friday nite. Jeremy's watching qualifying for Sonoma. I won't get to watch them tonight b/c Soap Channel doesn't show them Saturday mornings.

I scrapped my mint/baby blue teddy bear afghan for now. It's going to be too wide and not tall enough. I'm working on a different version, will make the first as a pot holder b/c it's good sized then will make a bigger version as a baby blanket.

Paper Back Swap is going like gang busters for me. We stopped at Vinnies sometime in the last few days I had off and I have 4 books to go out and one that I will probably just mail to a woman b/c the corner of the hard cover is chewed up. I pmed her and asked her if I wanted to just send it to her w/o taking the credit. Will see how bad she wants the book. I may just mail it to her anyway if I don't hear from her before I send out the other books. I ordered a Macomber book, the first in the Blossom Street series. I also checked out the Cedar Cove series, I got book number 5 and it looks like that's where I'm at in reading the series. Might have to wish list that series too.

And I have to kick butt and finish reading my Eggs in Purgetory book b/c it's been requested from me. I said that I can mail it by the 25th, so I have almost a week to do it, but am going to pound the reading tonight at work.

I have to work the next 5 nights. Hope my routine gets down good. Don't want to only work and sleep. The biggest problem I'm having is Jeremy's sleeping what he wants and I'm not spending as much time with him as I'd like. Can't blame him though, he needs his sleep. Tracey is on his sleep schedule, Katey's been staying up to sleep with me. She's really messed up as far as sleeping goes.

Okay got to go and pop chicken in the oven for Jeremy and get my work clothes off the line. Hopefully they are dry enough. I do have some in here, but don't want to wear them. Will do what I got to do. Maybe Missy's working tonight and she brings in those clothes. I'm pretty stoked about them. She will probably forget and it will be another three months before I get them. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers