Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Well it turns out the woman who does the paperwork came down from Houghton just for Jeremy. He called and told them I was sick and he couldn't get there. They called back and left a message saying he needed to call back. We didn't get the message until after they closed for business.

Oh, an Mom called back returning my call from Sunday. It's what? Tuesday? Good thing nothing was life threatening or no one died. I'm also guessing she also wants rent $$$$.

Jeremy met Missy today. It was so interesting listening to them talk. I think they are twins separated at birth. Jeremy was afraid if he met her that they'd be scared to talk to each other and just stare at each other like they are freaks. Nope, they talked and talked and talked.

We got an industrial size fan for the dining room table. It's pulling the North side of the house cool air into the house. It was so hot in the house b/c I forgot to shut off the oven last night before I went to work. Oops! I've got to start being more careful.

It's cooling down outside, and it's starting to feel cooler in here too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers