Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday night, still sick.

I took musinex earlier and my lungs aren't as full of crap, but every times I cough my lungs and thoat burn.

It's raining outside and only in the high 40's. At this rate I will never get my tree outside. Sweet Pea was eating/beating the tree/bush I took home from Grandpa's funeral. It's currently in Jeremy's room waiting to go outside when it gets warmer. I'm actually surprised that I haven't killed it yet, I'm really not good with growing green things. Heck, how am I kidding, I'm not good with the other living things here either, but they refuse to die!!! Just kidding honey, was checking to see if you are reading my blog. Seriously though, it's amazing the animals haven't mutinied.

I just remembered I have to do Jeremy's meds, should go do that. See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers