Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Tuesday morning. This working midnights is strange. I never know what day it is. Jeremy has an appointment to do paperwork at the doctor's office. It's been rescheduled every month for the last six months. One more month isn't going to do anyone any damage.

My arms and hands ache. This weather is killing me. We had a thunderstorm go thru last night. Not sure if we actually got the rain but the barometer is going all over. I haven't been upstairs to see Jeremy, but I'm guessing that he's in agony too.

Right now it's 85 inside the house and 75 outside. I have the fan blowing in, but I'm guessing we are either going to spend the whole day upstairs in the a/c or are going to buy a few more fans and have burgers on the Foreman for supper.

Leah hasn't had the baby yet. She's been off of bed rest for 3 weeks and still hasn't gone into labor. Did I write about that last night? Seems vaguely familiar. I remember maybe something about Freddie taking his sweet time showing up in the world too. Hmm, just had another thought, he's still that way, like Grandpa Frank Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers