Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I've been up for almost 24 hours now. I got home from work this morning and felt like cleaning. I shucked out the living room. Mostly just got rid of the junk and rearranged all the books that were hanging off of every surface.

After Jeremy got up we mailed Niki & Dak his diabetic stuff. I hope they appreciate it. I hope this helps him take it more seriously.

It was weird watching my stories during the day. It felt like it should be late evening. That and I was starting to get tired.

I got two garbage bags full of yarn from Vinnies today. Only $12.50 for all of it. I'm going to work on another Fugly Afghan. This time I'm gonna practice those stitches that still have to be mastered. Then I'm gonna put them together like a patchwork. Should make it pretty Fugly. And a good learning experience.

Also picked up alot of towels and Jeremy found a few books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers