Thursday, June 25, 2009

Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson both died

So Farrah's death is so overshaddowed by Michael Jackson's death. That's so not fair. Not that anyone can do anything about it but two in one day, not fair to Farrah.

The living room looks so much better. I'm inspired to do more. One room at a time I guess.

I started the zig zag afghan today. I'm using the fugly colors from Vinnies. They are clashing so much they are going together. It's alot easier than I thought it would be.

My cough is still there. Just a tickle that makes me catch my breath every so often.

Jeremy's upstairs said he had to put his feet up. It's lonely down here with out him. Yes, he drives me nuts with his OCD outbursts that boarder on terets. But it's quiet w/o him down here and I wish he could stay down here later. I would go up there, but I will only end up falling asleep. We snuggle for 10 minutes, then he has to sit up, I roll over and fall asleep. I love to snuggle, but I can't sleep this early yet.

There's absolutely nothing of interest on tv. AMC is on, but I've watched it already. But b/c there's nothing else on it is what is on tv. At least I didn't watch all of OLTL. And Southern Belles is on after that. I started watching tv from On Demand, but quickly blew thru the few shows I would even be interested in watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers