Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's official, I'm full time!

Yeah, whooo whoooo whooooo!

I got the midnight bid. I had a note from Donna to come see her and I was afraid it was b/c I called in Sunday night. I'm at my limit for calling in for the year. I have to be almost dead and have a doctor's slip to call in. I won't go into the details but we aren't allowed many call-ins per year. Which is good b/c there are alot of call-ins and they are being slowed down by this policy.

Okay, I got to get off my butt and get some work done around here before it's time to get ready and do it all over again tonight.

I must say, I'm addicted to Farkle! The one I'm playing is connected to facebook, but I'm pretty sure you can play it other places, just haven't b/c I've bookmarked this one. I tried playing UNO online with other players online but one left three rounds in and the rest of us were left hanging. It would be fun to play against Jeremy and others I know online.

Okay, seriously, there's cat boxes calling me and trash to be taken out and something has to be done about food. Hmmm, nothing really sounds good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers