Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I;m bored

Jeremy went to bed early. He's been up there since 6 or 7.

I watched AMC and then OLTL.

Nothing on tv, not much online.

I looked at what to post on PBS, I have a couple more that might be of interest to someone.

I have two credits coming and I've been watching boos, really want the new Macomber book, Summer on Blossom Street. Am watching that on Ebay too, there were over 30 books for sale, some as low as $1.

Okay, my meds are starting to kick in, finally, shouldn't have had so much Dr Pepper tonight.

The dogs are getting antsy, I think they can tell I need to pee. They always seem to have an emergency they can't live thru w/o going outside when I have to desperately pee. Okay, going now before I have an emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers