Sunday, June 28, 2009

Okay, so this is a night shift that I won't forget anytime soon. Of course I can't go into details, but uhgg, what a terrible night. The only way it could have gotten worse ... no strike that I can think of alot of ways it could have gotten worse. I'm glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been. And I didn't have to stay over, even better! I'm headed to bed as soon as these meds kick in.

Silly me, I've been bringing a ball of yarn to work now for two days hoping to turn it into the beginning of a baby blanket. I haven't even pulled it out at work.

I made a recipe from a mystery book I was reading. I should have known, the book wasn't that great, and I've already tossed the recipe. What I want to know is if the author even tried the recipes before she had them printed in the book. And did she do a taste test with people in her publishing company or even family? I'm guessing not, b/c those muffins were more like bricks than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers