Thursday, June 4, 2009

Had a two hour education session learning how to chart on residents on the computer. Should be easy once I know the program. There's another session for practice tomorrow and then next week too. Have to figure out what I'm working and sign up for some practice time. They said we can stay late or come in early to practice, so maybe I will do that. Will see how I'm feeling after working the shift and go from there.

Nice day out, mid 70's, over cast. Too bad we don't have the girls hook up ready for them in back, would be nice to have supper outside in the screen tent. I feel bad leaving the girls in the house though, so we will have to wait for a little more money (two weeks til pay day again) to buy the stakes and more leads.

We aren't completely broke, have enough for the essentials (ie. meds). We should really gather up all the returnables and get rid of them. I don't remember ever having this many sitting around. We have a couple bags in the garage already and more up stairs in the kitchen. Then it's just collecting the rest from our various dumping places in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers