Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Imaginarybitches.com

Just watched the whole first series, so funny.

I go back to work tonight. I guess I'm ready, I'm not feeling at bad as I was, just don't feel like going in. Also have a mandatory meeting tomorrow to. We've had a lot of them lately. I'm going to need to work on practicing the CENA charting too. If I don't get that done tonight will stay after the meeting tomorrow.

Have to do something about our messy house. Guess that's why we got the dumpster. To just ditch all the junk we don't use. Have been mostly emptying that garage out, but should work on the misc stuff in my room and Jeremy's room. Also our bedroom has accumulated an unbelievable amount of junk. Should work on that this week.

I'm finally over half way done with that afghan for Jackie. It's alot warmer and heavier than the original version. I'm happier with this one. I hope she likes it too.

Oh, I was looking at the afghans on ebay. One of the women put that she has to sell the afghan to pay for her baby's birthday gift. Talk about trying to pull on the heart strings. It gave me the idea of putting mine up there and saying that I really don't want to sell the afghans (I don't, but CAN'T keep them all), and that I "need the money to pay for my disabled husband's meds. " I could also use the "need money to fix our vehicle to take my disabled husband to his doctor's appointments." Which pulls on your heart strings more? Both are true. We are always short on money for meds and the truck needs to be worked on again.

Okay, so Jeremy is trying to make me feel guilty about even thinking about posting such a thing on ebay. It will be such a long time before I finish them to sell them that most likely I will forget I was even thinking about tugging at heart strings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers