Monday, June 15, 2009

Here's a picture of Megan sitting on my lap. This was taken the Friday of Ben's graduation. She's always so interested in me crocheting. And she always asks if this blanket is going to be for her. That's b/c she has two I made for her and one I made for her babies. And Ryan has one too. Not sure who that afghan is for yet. I've stopped working on that one, in fact I think that was the last night I worked on it.

I finished Jackie's and brought it to work last night.

I started a pink and white large granny square afghan. Just had to use that pink. It was calling me. I think this may be the first one that I put online and use the "I'm selling my beloved afghans to pay for my disabled husband's medications."

It will be used for house hold bills. We're spending almost $300 on our meds a month. That's nuts. It would be close to $1,000 a month if it weren't for his prescription plan, but his prescription plan is screwed and we have to find a better one this fall when we can change plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers